You're currently logged in as an anonymous user. Please sign up if you would like to save your current settings permanently.
forgot password?
Timezone
NEW! MySearch
Example: http://www.google.com/#q=#MYSHOW#
#MYSHOW# will be replaced by showname + season/epnumber
Base BG color
Time Format
Sorting
Week Nav
Sunday first
Ep Numbers
Ep Names
Airtime
Network
Voting
watched
EPG
Oldschool Site

Register free to permanently save your settings and access them from anywhere, be able to vote and to comment on your favourite shows. We will never share your email adress with others.

How I Met Your Father Show Summary, Upcoming Episodes and TV Guide

Download XML Data Download RSS Data

How I Met Your Father

• Show status
    Running
  • on network
  • Last episode S1E10 aired 2022-03-15
    9 months ago
  • Rating based on 0 user-votes
    • 0.00/5

How I Met Your Father (TV-Show)0.0/5 (0 Votes)

0.0 / 5
  • Users having this show in their filter
    213
  • This show IS NOT in your filter Add to filter

Last episode:

How I Met Your Father - S1E10
(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
aired 2022-03-15 (9 months ago)
Timing Is Everything
Season: 1 | Episode: 10
Rate now!
» episode summary
» full episode guide
Find How I Met Your Father on
amazon DVD BluRay
Instant Video
Watch instantly on your PS3, Xbox, Kindle Fire, iPad, PC and other devices.

Show Summary

In the near future, Sophie tells her son the story of how she met his father: a story that catapults us back to the year 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.

Started:
Usually airs on:

Type: Scripted
Genres: Comedy
Country:
comments powered by Disqus

Users who watch How I Met Your Father also like:

• s01e10
    9 months ago
    16:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Sophie gets romantic advice from someone who's been through it all. Valentina and Charlie face a tough crossroads. Jesse makes a choice.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e09
    9 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

A parental wrench is thrown into Sophie's plan for the day. Jesse deals with the aftermath of a truth bomb. Charlie tries to get the gang excited about soccer.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e08
    9 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Sophie and Jesse navigate a day in the life of an artist. Valentina retaliates against her boss. Sid and Ellen deal with an unexpected visitor.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e07
    10 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Valentina helps Sophie with an unexpected career opportunity. Jesse and Sid struggle with procrastination. Charlie seeks out a nasty Yelp reviewer.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e06
    10 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Sophie feels haunted by her boyfriend's ex. Sid and Hannah hash out an old argument. Charlie and Ellen host a dinner party.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e05
    10 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

An unexpected visit from Sophie's mom heightens Val's concern for her friend. Charlie helps Jesse and Sid face past traumas. A culinary quest leads Ellen to someone new.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e04
    10 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Sophie discovers that hosting her thirtieth birthday party is almost as stressful as turning thirty. Jesse and Ellen struggle to relate as siblings. Val and Charlie spice things up. Sid shows off a new piece of bling.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e03
    10 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

While helping Jesse take photos for his new Tinder profile, Sophie feels sparks with someone unexpected. Valentina helps Sid with his long distance relationship. Ellen and Charlie go apartment hunting.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e02
    11 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

Determined to try and live in the moment, Sophie and the gang head to an exclusive new club for a wild night out. Valentina has doubts about her relationship with Charlie. Sid pushes Jesse to be open to love. Ellen tries her luck with women at the club.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
  • s01e01
    11 months ago
    17:00
    How I Met Your Father - S1E10

After a slew of let-down Tinder dates, Sophie meets the seemingly perfect guy. Meanwhile, her roommate, Valentina, returns home from London Fashion Week with a sexy souvenir. An Uber-related phone mishap leads them to an eclectic new group of friends.

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)