You're currently logged in as an anonymous user. Please sign up if you would like to save your current settings permanently.
forgot password?
Timezone
NEW! MySearch
Example: http://www.google.com/#q=#MYSHOW#
#MYSHOW# will be replaced by showname + season/epnumber
Base BG color
Time Format
Sorting
Week Nav
Sunday first
Ep Numbers
Ep Names
Airtime
Network
Voting
watched
EPG
Oldschool Site

Register free to permanently save your settings and access them from anywhere, be able to vote and to comment on your favourite shows. We will never share your email adress with others.

Have I Got News for You Show Summary, Upcoming Episodes and TV Guide

Download XML Data Download RSS Data

Have I Got News for You

• Show status
    Running
  • on network
    BBC One
  • Next episode S63E8 airs 2022-05-20
    in 3 days
  • Last episode S63E7 aired 2022-05-13
    4 days ago
  • Rating based on 21 user-votes
    • 5.00/5

Have I Got News for You (TV-Show)5.0/5 (21 Votes)

5.0 / 5
  • Users having this show in their filter
    199
  • This show IS NOT in your filter Add to filter
Have I Got News for You (source: TheTVDB.com)

Last episode:

aired 2022-05-13 (4 days ago)
Anna Maxwell Martin, Chris McCausland, Steph McGovern
Season: 63 | Episode: 7
Rate now!
» episode summary
» full episode guide

Next episode:

airs 2022-05-20 (in 3 days )
Adil Ray, James May, Jess Phillips
Season: 63 | Episode: 8

Guest host Adil Ray and panellists James May and Jess Phillips MP join team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

Find Have I Got News for You on
amazon DVD BluRay
Instant Video
Watch instantly on your PS3, Xbox, Kindle Fire, iPad, PC and other devices.

Show Summary

Based on the weeks news, Have I Got News For You is fronted by guest hosts and features two regular team captains, Paul Merton and Ian Hislop. Each week the show invites two guests to cast a jaundiced eye over the weeks news, resulting in a fast flow of anarchic, spontaneous and hugely entertaining wit and humour.

Guests typically represent the world of politics, comedy, show-business and journalism, and are often themselves particularly newsworthy participants. The final touches of Have I Got News For You are put together only hours before recording, allowing guests to comment on the late-breaking news stories of the day.

(Source of summary and banner: TheTVDB.com)

BBC One Started: Sep/28/1990
Usually airs on: Friday

Type: Panel Show
Genres: Comedy
Country: GB GB

Alternative titles:
  • Have I Got a Bit More News for You (UK)
comments powered by Disqus

Users who watch Have I Got News for You also like:

• s62e10
    5 months ago
    21:30- 22:00
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Martin Clunes is guest host with panellists journalist Steph McGovern and writer Armando Iannucci joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e09
    5 months ago
    21:30- 22:00
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Jess Phillips MP guest hosts as panellists Jon Richardson and Hannah Fry join team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop to delve into the news.

• s62e08
    5 months ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Clive Myrie guest-hosts with actor Miles Jupp and journalist Camilla Long joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e07
    6 months ago
    21:30- 22:00
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Jack Dee guest hosts with panellists comedian Phil Wang and Baroness Sayeeda Warsi joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e06
    6 months ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Guest host Victoria Coren Mitchell and panellists, comedian Maisie Adam and journalist Helen Lewis, join team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e05
    6 months ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Richard Ayoade is guest host with panellists comedian Roisin Conaty and writer and comedian Andy Hamilton joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e04
    7 months ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Bill Bailey guest hosts with panellists comedian Fin Taylor and Dawn Butler MP joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e03
    7 months ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Jo Brand is guest host with panellists radio and TV presenter Rylan and journalist Robert Peston joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s62e02
    7 months ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Alexander Armstrong is guest host with panellists journalist Mishal Husain and comedian Geoff Norcott joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop.

• s62e01
    7 months ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Stephen Mangan is guest host with comedians Ria Lina and Ross Noble joining team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop as they delve into the news.

• s54e11
    4 years ago
    21:00- 21:30

Team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by a variety of guest hosts and panellists from the worlds of comedy, journalism and current affairs for a compilation that looks back at the big news of 2017.

• s54e10
    4 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host David Tennant, as well as panellists Angela Rayner MP and Joe Wilkinson.

• s54e09
    4 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Mel Giedroyc and panellists Hal Cruttenden and Sathnam Sanghera.

• s54e08
    4 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Katherine Ryan and panellists Richard Osman and Desiree Burch.

• s54e07
    4 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Stephen Mangan and panellists Steph McGovern and Jo Caulfield, all from the worlds of comedy, journalism and current affairs.

• s54e06
    5 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Victoria Coren Mitchell and guest panellists Sara Pascoe and Henry Blofeld.

• s54e05
    5 years ago
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Jo Brand and guest panellists including Miles Jupp.

• s54e04
    5 years ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Rhod Gilbert, as well as panellists Armando Iannucci and Lucy Prebble.

• s54e03
    5 years ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Martin Clunes, as well as guest panellists Jon Richardson and Kirsty Wark.

• s54e02
    5 years ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Richard Ayoade and panellists including Andy Hamilton from the worlds of comedy, journalism and current affairs.

• s54e01
    5 years ago
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Alexander Armstrong and panellists from the worlds of comedy, journalism and current affairs.

• s43e09
    10 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7 Kirsty Young guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Victoria Coren and Greg Davies to poke fun at the weeks news.
    (Screencap by tvrage.com)
  • s43e08
    10 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7 Alastair Campbell guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Nick Hewer and Ross Noble to poke fun at the weeks news.
    (Screencap by tvrage.com)
  • s43e07
    10 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7 William Shatner guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Charlie Brooker and Andy Hamilton to poke fun at the weeks news.
    (Screencap by tvrage.com)
  • s43e06
    10 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S63E7 Kathy Burke guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Ken Livingstone and Joe Wilkinson to poke fun at the weeks news.
    (Screencap by tvrage.com)