You're currently logged in as an anonymous user. Please sign up if you would like to save your current settings permanently.
forgot password?
Timezone
NEW! MySearch
Example: http://www.google.com/#q=#MYSHOW#
#MYSHOW# will be replaced by showname + season/epnumber
Base BG color
Time Format
Sorting
Week Nav
Sunday first
Ep Numbers
Ep Names
Airtime
Network
Voting
watched
EPG
Oldschool Site

Register free to permanently save your settings and access them from anywhere, be able to vote and to comment on your favourite shows. We will never share your email adress with others.

Have I Got News for You Show Summary, Upcoming Episodes and TV Guide

Download XML Data Download RSS Data

Have I Got News for You

• Show status
    Running
  • on network
    BBC One
  • Next episode S53E3 airs 2017-05-05
    in 6 days
  • Last episode S53E2 aired 2017-04-28
    10 hours ago
  • Rating based on 21 user-votes
    • 5.00/5

Have I Got News for You (TV-Show)5.0/5 (21 Votes)

5.0 / 5
  • Users having this show in their filter
    155
  • This show IS NOT in your filter Add to filter
Have I Got News for You (source: TheTVDB.com)

Last episode:

aired 2017-04-28 (10 hours ago)
Kirsty Young, Robert Peston, Jon Richardson
Season: 53 | Episode: 2
Rate now!
» episode summary
» full episode guide

Next episode:

airs 2017-05-05 (in 6 days )
Alexander Armstrong, Sara Pascoe, Andy Hamilton
Season: 53 | Episode: 3

Regular team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop are joined by guest host Alexander Armstrong and panellists Sara Pascoe and Andy Hamilton.

Find Have I Got News for You on
amazon DVD BluRay
Instant Video
Watch instantly on your PS3, Xbox, Kindle Fire, iPad, PC and other devices.

Show Summary

Based on the weeks news, Have I Got News For You is fronted by guest hosts and features two regular team captains, Paul Merton and Ian Hislop. Each week the show invites two guests to cast a jaundiced eye over the weeks news, resulting in a fast flow of anarchic, spontaneous and hugely entertaining wit and humour.

Guests typically represent the world of politics, comedy, show-business and journalism, and are often themselves particularly newsworthy participants. The final touches of Have I Got News For You are put together only hours before recording, allowing guests to comment on the late-breaking news stories of the day.

(Source of summary and banner: TheTVDB.com)

BBC One Started: Sep/28/1990
Usually airs on: Friday

Type: Game Show
Genres: Comedy
Country: GB GB

Alternative titles:
  • Have I Got a Bit More News for You (UK)
comments powered by Disqus

Users who watch Have I Got News for You also like:

• s43e09
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Kirsty Young guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Victoria Coren and Greg Davies to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e08
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Alastair Campbell guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Nick Hewer and Ross Noble to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e07
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 William Shatner guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Charlie Brooker and Andy Hamilton to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e06
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Kathy Burke guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Ken Livingstone and Joe Wilkinson to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e05
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Alexander Armstrong guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by comedian Reginald D. Hunter and Nadine Dorries (MP) to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e04
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by celebrity panellists Kevin Bridges and Nancy Dell'Olio to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e03
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Homeland star Damian Lewis guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by celebrity panellists Chris Packham and Susan Calman to poke fun at the weeks news.
  • s43e02
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Comedienne Jo Brand guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with celebrity panellists Humphrey Ker and Graham Linehan joining regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton to poke fun at the stories that have made the news.

• s43e01
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Stephen Mangan is this week's guest host. Grace Dent and Miles Jupp join team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop.
  • s42e10
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Christmas special with team captains Paul Merton and Ian Hislop, guest host Martin Clunes and guest panellists.
  • s42e09
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 The Apprentice star Nick Hewer and comedian Jack Whitehall join in the fun on the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton. Sue Perkins hosts.

• s42e08
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Guest host Miranda Hart asks the questions on the satirical current affairs quiz, with team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by panellists Reginald D Hunter and Tom Watson to poke fun at the past few weeks' news stories.

• s42e07
    21:00- 21:30
    Guest host Kirsty Young, comedian Marcus Brigstocke and writer Gyles Brandreth join in the fun on the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.
  • s42e06
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Downton Abbey's Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley) guest-hosts the satirical current affairs quiz, with comedians Miles Jupp and Susan Calman joining in the fun with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.

• s42e05
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Celebrity guests including comics Roisin Conaty and Andy Hamilton join in the fun on the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.
  • s42e04
    21:00- 21:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Inbetweeners star Greg Davies and TV critic Grace Dent join in the fun on the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.
  • s42e03
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Celebrity guests including comedian Ross Noble join in the fun on the satirical current affairs quiz, with regular team captains Ian Hislop and Paul Merton. Hosted by Lee Mack.

• s42e02
    6 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Have I Got News for You - S53E2 Alexander Armstrong has another turn in the presenter's chair as DJ and journalist Danny Baker and Conservative MP Louise Mensch join Paul Merton and Ian Hislop for a not-altogether-serious look back at the past week's news stories.

• s42e01
    6 years ago
    20:00- 20:30
    Jo Brand asks the questions as the comedy news quiz returns, with Ian Hislop and Paul Merton joined by Father Ted writer Graham Linehan and champion poker player Victoria Coren to poke fun at the past few weeks' news stories.