You're currently logged in as an anonymous user. Please sign up if you would like to save your current settings permanently.
forgot password?
Timezone
NEW! MySearch
Example: http://www.google.com/#q=#MYSHOW#
#MYSHOW# will be replaced by showname + season/epnumber
Base BG color
Time Format
Sorting
Week Nav
Sunday first
Ep Numbers
Ep Names
Airtime
Network
Voting
watched
EPG
Oldschool Site

Register free to permanently save your settings and access them from anywhere, be able to vote and to comment on your favourite shows. We will never share your email adress with others.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Show Summary, Upcoming Episodes and TV Guide

Download XML Data Download RSS Data

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Show status
    Running
  • on network
    ABC
  • Next episode S4E16 airs 2017-04-05
    in 1 week
  • Last episode S4E15 aired 2017-02-22
    1 month ago
  • Rating based on 464 user-votes
    • 4.58/5

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV-Show)4.6/5 (464 Votes)

4.6 / 5
  • Users having this show in their filter
    1'941
  • This show IS NOT in your filter Add to filter
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (source: TheTVDB.com)

Last episode:

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
aired 2017-02-22 (1 month ago)
Self Control
Season: 4 | Episode: 15
Rate now!
  • 4.67/5
» episode summary
» full episode guide

Next episode:

airs 2017-04-05 (in 1 week )
What If...
Season: 4 | Episode: 16

Hail the New World Order! Daisy and Simmons uncover secrets and lies in a world gone mad. With Hydra in control, they are our only hope to save everyone.

Find Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on
amazon DVD BluRay
Instant Video
Watch instantly on your PS3, Xbox, Kindle Fire, iPad, PC and other devices.

Show Summary

After the events that took place in THE AVENGERS, Agent Phil Coulson returns to the worldwide law enforcement organization S.H.I.E.L.D. where he puts together a small, highly trained, team of Agents to tackle the cases that haven’t been classified yet, the new, the strange and the unknown. That team consists of straight arrow Agent Grant Ward, an expert in combat and espionage; pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May; and brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz and Agent Jemma Simmons. They’ll be joined by civilian new recruit and computer hacker Skye.

(Source of summary and banner: TheTVDB.com)

ABC Started:
Usually airs on:

Type: Scripted
Genres: Action Adventure Science-Fiction
Country: US US
comments powered by Disqus

Users who watch Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. also like:

• s04e16
    in 1 week

• s04e15
    • 4.67/5
    1 month ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Fitz and Jemma realize that they may be the only senior staff that haven't been replaced with LMDs. Meanwhile, Aida makes her own plans to protect the Framework.

• s04e14
    1 month ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The team follows a series of clues left by the Superior designed to bring them to their opponent's base... and the trap that he's set for them.

• s04e13
    • 4.67/5
    1 month ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The Superior sends Terrence to trigger Terragenesis in Nadeer, believing that she's an Inhuman. However, they all got an explosive surprise. Meanwhile, Coulson and Mack track down the woman that Aida's appearance was based on and try to use her to find Melinda.

• s04e12
    • 4.67/5
    2 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The Superior and his men abduct Billy Koenig to get the location of the Darkhold from him. While Coulson and his field team go after Sam, Fitz, Jemma, and Mack deal with the Holden LMD that they captured.

• s04e11
    • 4.00/5
    2 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson authorizes a mission to bug Nadeer's office against Talbot's advice, but things go bad. Meanwhile, Holden finds the key to keeping Melinda imprisoned, and Fitz finds out what his friend is up to.

• s04e10
    • 4.33/5
    2 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

After an attempt on Jeffrey's life, Coulson and Mack escort him to safety... and discover the secret of his Inhuman abilities. Meanwhile, Fitz promises the decapitated Aida that he'll try to restore her, and Melinda wakes up in Holden's apartment.

• s04e09
    • 4.67/5
    2 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Jemma confirms Vijay's identity, and she, Jeffrey, and Daisy go to rescue him from his sister and the Watchdogs. Meanwhile, Aida attacks S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ in an attempt to obtain the Darkhold.

• s04e08
    • 4.00/5
    4 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

When Eli creates a nuclear bomb using his new powers, Fitz realizes where he is getting his energies from... and that they threaten to destroy LA. The team has to take Eli down before it's too late, but Eli manages to take Ghost Rider out of commission.

• s04e07
    4 months ago
    03:00- 04:00
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson, Fitz, and Robbie disappear and their teammates assume that they're dead... unaware that they're out of phase, intangible, and invisible. Meanwhile, Mack loses hope and the vengeance demon seeks a now host.

• s04e06
    • 4.17/5
    5 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

How Robbie became Ghost Rider is revealed, after Jeffrey boards the Quinjet looking for Robbie and Daisy. Meanwhile, Lucy forces Eli to reveal the secrets of the Darkhold.

• s04e05
    5 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his people break into prison to free Eli before Lucy finds him. Meanwhile, Jeffrey goes before the nation to debate Senator Nadeer about the Inhuman issue.

• s04e04
    • 4.80/5
    5 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Daisy turns to Jemma for help, while Mack and Coulson pay a visit to Robbie's uncle Eli and encounter Ghost Rider. Meanwhile, Holden and Fitz use Melinda to test to see if Aida can pass as human.

• s04e03
    • 4.25/5
    5 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

A group claiming to be the Inhumans Resistance launches a series of blackouts across the globe. Jeffrey suspects something more is going on and sends Coulson, Mack, and Fitz to investigate. Meanwhile, Daisy learns more about Robbie and his brother Gabe, and Jemma and Holden struggle to save Melinda's life.

• s04e02
    • 4.25/5
    6 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Daisy tracks down Robbie and demands answers. Meanwhile, Fitz and Mack get a lead on the ghost that emerged from the box, and discover that there are more than one.

• s04e01
    • 4.40/5
    6 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

After the Sokovia Accords, S.H.I.E.L.D. is under new management. Jemma is advising the new Director, Coulson and Mack are in the field, Melinda is training an elite strike force, and Daisy has gone rogue taking down Watchdog resources. She comes across a mysterious serial killer known as 'Ghost Rider' who is apparently the Spirit of Vengeance.... and will stop at nothing to get his grisly revenge.

• s03e22
    • 4.57/5
    10 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

One of the team will have to sacrifice themselves to stop Hive from spreading the pathogen across the world.

• s03e21
    • 4.43/5
    10 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

S.H.I.E.L.D. manages to stop the missile launch and capture Hive... only to discover that he's exactly where he wants to be. Meanwhile, Daisy tries to deal with the guilt of what she's done.

• s03e20
    • 4.38/5
    10 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

After the Accords are passed, Coulson brings Talbot to the S.H.I.E.L.D. base to take inventory of their Inhumans. Meanwhile, Daisy helps Lincoln escape while Holden discovers the process to create Inhuman Primitives.

• s03e19
    • 4.43/5
    11 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson sends a strike team to eliminate Hive before he poses a danger to the world. Meanwhile, Mack tries to save Daisy, and Lincoln insists on taking the anti-toxin that Fitz-Simmons has created to defeat Hive's parasites.

• s03e18
    • 4.14/5
    11 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

While Coulson, Melinda, and Lincoln try to recover Daisy, Fitz, Jemma, and Mack go after a scientist who may hold the key to stopping Hive.

• s03e17
    • 4.83/5
    11 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Daisy's secret warriors rescue Coulson and his people from Hydra. However, when they return to base with a captive Gideon, Coulson realizes that there may be a traitor among them.

• s03e16
    11 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Hive calls a meeting of Hydra's inner circle to show them his true face... and to teach Gideon a lesson in loyalty. Meanwhile, Daisy and Lincoln contact a former Afterlife resident who has information on Hive, while the others investigate Hydra's newest purchase.

• s03e15
    • 4.75/5
    12 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Daisy tries to stop a future that she foresees due to an Inhuman's power. Meanwhile, Hive gives Gideon a taste of true power, and Giyera chooses sides.

• s03e14
    12 months ago
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

A group calling themselves the Watchdogs vows to take out any Inhumans that they can find. They begin their campaign of terror by taking out an ATCu facility, but the team soon learn that the Watchdogs are a front for Hydra.

• s03e13
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

A mission in Russia goes bad, and Bobbi and Lance are captured. To stop a coup and save S.H.I.E.L.D., the couple must make the ultimate sacrifice.

• s03e12
    • 4.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and a reluctant Talbot attend an international symposium on the Inhumans, and discover a traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, the team meets Talbot's new bodyguard, who may provide a vaccine against Terrigenesis.

• s03e11
    • 4.67/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

President Ellis sanctions Coulson to continue leading S.H.I.E.L.D. to deal with the Inhuman power. Meanwhile, Malick discovers that his new guest can speak, and Daisy's team encounters two new Inhumans in Bogota.

• s03e10
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Mack and his team invade the Hydra castle in the hopes of bringing Fitz and Coulson back through the portal. Meanwhile, on the alien world Grant's team find Will and Fitz convinces him to lead them to the extraction point.

• s03e09
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

After Grant strikes at Coulson through someone close to him, Coulson swears revenge and goes after the only thing that Grant cares about. Meanwhile, Mack takes command of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Jemma and Fitz are captured during a reconaissance mission.

• s03e08
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Having gained Rosalind's trust, Coulson distracts her with a tour of the base while the rest of the team breaks into the ATCU headquarters to learn about the Inhumans they have captured and their attempts at a cure. Meanwhile,Grant learns the true secret of Hydra.

• s03e07
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Melinda realizes who--and what--Andrew really is and confronts him. Meanwhile, Coulson has Daisy give Rosalind a tour of the Zephyr, and Lincoln reaches out to Mack for help.

• s03e06
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

While Melinda recruits Bobbi to help her find Werner after his attack on Andrew, Lance joins Daisy and Mack to confirm if Rosalind's man Banks is the mysterious Lash. Meanwhiile, Fitz and Jemma continue to try and bring Will home.

• s03e05
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Jemma tells Fitz how she survived on the alien planet for six and a half months... and who helped her.

• s03e04
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

S.H.I.E.L.D. and the ATCU get a lead on the mysterious Inhuman killer, Lash. Meanwhile, Lance prepares for a face-to-face meeting with Grant, and Melinda turns to Coulson and Andrew for help.

• s03e03
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The ATCU launches a public alert to bring Lincoln in, and he reluctantly turns to Daisy for help when he realizes that he's in over his head. Meanwhile, Rosalind and Coulson negotiate a deal, and Lance and Melinda take the first step to infiltrating Hydra.

• s03e02
    • 4.67/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The team turn to Asgardian Elliott Randolph for help deciphering the monolith and rescuring Jemma. Meanwhile, Grant abducts a key player in his quest to rebuild Hydra, while Lance begins his quest to find--and kill--Grant.

• s03e01
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team track down an outbreak of Inhumans and discover that someone is killing or capturing many of them... and it's not who they think. Meanwhile, Fitz takes desperate steps to recover Jemma, and Daisy and Mack ask Lincoln for help.

• s02e22
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team launch a last-ditch attack on the helicarrier to stop Jiaying from unleashing the Terrigen crystals and wiping out S.H.I.E.L.D.

• s02e21
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

In Part 1 of the two-part second-season finale, sacrifices are made by Agent Coulson and his team in order to get through a war, and relationships are permanently altered as a result.

• s02e20
    • 4.88/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Skye is torn between her loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D. and her connection to the Inhumans as tensions rise between the groups -- and Coulson reveals a secret he's been hiding from even those closest to him.

• s02e19
    • 4.75/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Gonzales and Coulson must find a way to put their differences aside and work together against Hydra, even if it means teaming up with someone they don't trust.

• s02e18
    • 4.60/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Dangerous new alliance is formed as Coulson and Hunter turn to the last person anyone would expect - Grant Ward! As the war between S.H.I.E.L.D. factions continues, Skye and Lincoln will find themselves drawn into this conflict.

• s02e17
    • 4.57/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The story of Melinda May's transformation into 'The Cavalry' is revealed as she finds herself at a crossroads in the war between Coulson and Gonzales. As Skye learns more about her true heritage from Lincoln, the truth about the Inhumans will send her in a new direction.

• s02e16
    • 4.00/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

As Robert Gonzales makes his move, Coulson must do whatever it takes to protect the future of S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Skye's journey to control her powers takes a surprising turn when she meets the enigmatic Inhuman named Lincoln.

• s02e15
    • 4.67/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

War comes to Coulson's doorstep in a way he never anticipated as shocking revelations are brought to light, and Skye struggles to control her new abilities but will soon make a decision that irrevocably changes her life.

• s02e14
    • 4.00/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team are still reeling from a shocking revelation that leaves the team fractured as they must decide what to do with one of their own. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter, while elsewhere, Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission.

• s02e13
    • 4.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Cal seeks revenge on Coulson by assembling a team of Super Villains to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, May calls on renowned Dr. Andrew Garner, her charismatic ex-husband, with a crisis that threatens to tear the team apart.

• s02e12
    • 4.40/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and team come to the aid of a confused Lady Sif, who has lost her memory after fighting with a mysterious warrior, whose true mission will send shockwaves through S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mac continue to hide their true mission from everyone close to them.

• s02e11
    • 3.88/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

In the midseason premiere, 'Aftershocks,' Coulson's team must deal with the consequences of their war with Hydra as shocking revelations threaten to tear them apart, and Hydra makes a dangerous move that may involve a traitor in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s midst.

• s02e10
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and Whitehall's forces meet in an explosive confrontation that dramatically alters everyone's fates. Meanwhile, Skye discovers shocking secrets about her past, on the Winter finale.

• s02e09
    • 4.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Discovers the ancient city before Hydra, but uncovering the secrets may require one of Coulson's team to make the ultimate sacrifice. Meanwhile, May and Skye race to get to Raina before Whitehall takes her.

• s02e08
    • 4.83/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and team find themselves in an epic face-off against Hydra to uncover an ancient secret, while Ward kidnaps his brother, Senator Christian Ward, for a violent trip down memory lane.

• s02e07
    • 4.75/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The team discovers murder victims with the alien glyphs on them that Coulson's been etching. All of Coulson's secrets and lies come to a head.

• s02e06
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

The world turns against S.H.I.E.L.D. when Hydra impersonates them to attack The United Nations, and an unexpected enemy leads the charge to bring about their downfall.

• s02e05
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson's team is up against the beautiful and deadly Bobbi Morse -- Security Chief for Hydra. Meanwhile, Skye's father forces Raina to reunite him with his daughter at any cost.

• s02e04
    • 4.67/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

While on a mission to learn more about the secrets of the mysterious writing, Coulson finds himself attacked by the only person he can trust: Agent Melinda May. Meanwhile, the rest of the team is trapped in an explosive situation, and it's up to Fitz to save them -- but is he up to it?

• s02e03
    • 4.25/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team race against Hydra to get to Donnie Gill -- a dangerous gifted with the ability to freeze objects -- while Simmons is caught in the crossfire.

• s02e02
    • 4.78/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Hunted and running out of solutions, Coulson puts his team right in the line of fire in the hopes of saving them all. But with General Talbot, Hydra and Creel all on the attack, can they possibly survive? Meanwhile, a mysterious Doctor (Kyle MacLachlan) harbors some dangerous secrets that could destroy one of our core team members.

• s02e01
    • 4.56/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team are now wanted fugitives with limited resources -- but that's not stopping them from keeping the world safe from powerful and unseen threats everywhere. However, with new members they hardly know, will S.H.I.E.L.D. ever be trusted again?

• s01e22
    • 4.63/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of HYDRA.

• s01e21
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

In the last episode before the epic season finale, Ward's betrayal and HYDRA's shocking secrets are revealed as Coulson's team goes undercover on a mission that leaves no one unscathed.

• s01e20
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Just when there's no one left to trust, Agent Maria Hill -- from 'Marvel's The Avengers' and 'Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Solider' -- returns to team up with Coulson as S.H.I.E.L.D. is being destroyed around them.

• s01e19
    • 4.75/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

With their world turned upside down, Coulson races to save the life of his one true love as the mystery of 'The Cellist,' which began in Marvel's The Avengers.

• s01e18
    • 4.80/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

With Colonel Glenn Talbot now on their trail, Coulson and his team seek refuge in the last place anyone would look, where they begin to uncover S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dangerous secrets -- secrets that could destroy them all.

• s01e17
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team find themselves without anyone they can trust, only to discover that they are trapped with a traitor in their midst.

• s01e16
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Agents Garrett and Triplett are back to help Coulson's team track down S.H.I.E.L.D.'S nefarious enemy - the Clairvoyant. But will Deathlok destroy them all to protect his master's identity?

• s01e15
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

When Coulson and his team are attacked by Lorelei - a deadly seductress who escaped from Asgard - Thor's Lady Sif, her longtime nemesis, steps in to try to save them.

• s01e14
    • 4.86/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson goes on the attack to save Skye - enlisting the aid of Ward's former S.O. John Garrett -- and uncovers shocking truths about his own life and S.H.I.E.L.D..

• s01e13
    • 3.75/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Hot on the trail of the Clairvoyant, Coulson and his team board a mystery train that seems to be headed for certain death.

• s01e12
    • 4.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and May uncover startling information about Skye's past, while the team is swept into a storm at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy.

• s01e11
    • 3.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, with Centipede out for blood, this knowledge may come at the cost of one of the team.

• s01e10
    • 4.00/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

In a shocking cliffhanger episode, Coulson takes the war back to Centipede, and this time he brings in Mike Peterson for some super-soldier support. As they get closer to the truth, startling secrets are revealed and an unexpected twist threatens the team.

• s01e09
    • 3.83/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his team are haunted by a mysterious force that threatens to destroy them all, and only a secret from May's past can save them.

• s01e08
    • 4.33/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film THOR: THE DARK WORLD, Coulson and The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces -- one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.

• s01e07
    • 4.43/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Dangerous secrets are being kept from Coulson's team and he works the system to save Ward and Fitz when they are sent on a Level 8 classified mission that may end in tragedy.

• s01e06
    • 4.67/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

When floating bodies turn up, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D must hunt down an elusive killer. No one is safe -- not even the team.

• s01e05
    • 4.40/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

An elusive girl in a flower dress may hold the key to the mystery that brings Coulson and team to Asia to rescue a young man with an unusual and dangerous power. Meanwhile, Skye has a secret that jeopardizes her relationship with the team right when they need her most.

• s01e04
    • 4.40/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Agent Coulson and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team try to track down a mysterious woman who has single-handedly committed numerous high-stakes heists. But when the woman's identity is revealed, a troubling secret stands to ruin Coulson.

• s01e03
    • 3.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

When the brilliant scientist Dr. Franklin Hall is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in -- pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.

• s01e02
    • 4.57/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents travel to Peru to investigate an object of unknown origin, codenamed 0-8-4. But when he runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes, more than just sparks fly at 30,000 feet.

• s01e01
    • 4.50/5
    Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S4E15

Joss Whedon, the creative genius behind the feature film 'Marvel's The Avengers,' one of the highest grossing films of all time, and of the iconic television series 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer,' has co-created 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,' a dynamic, action-packed one-hour drama that brings back Agent Phil Coulson to lead a team of highly skilled agents to investigate extra-normal and super human people and events worldwide.