You're currently logged in as an anonymous user. Please sign up if you would like to save your current settings permanently.
forgot password?
Timezone
NEW! MySearch
Example: http://www.google.com/#q=#MYSHOW#
#MYSHOW# will be replaced by showname + season/epnumber
Base BG color
Time Format
Sorting
Week Nav
Sunday first
Ep Numbers
Ep Names
Airtime
Network
Voting
watched
EPG
Oldschool Site

Register free to permanently save your settings and access them from anywhere, be able to vote and to comment on your favourite shows. We will never share your email adress with others.

I"m Dying Up Here Show Summary, Upcoming Episodes and TV Guide

Download XML Data Download RSS Data

I"m Dying Up Here

• Show status
    Running
  • on network
    Showtime
  • Next episode S2E4 airs 2018-05-28
    in 22 hours
  • Last episode S2E3 aired 2018-05-21
    6 days ago
  • Rating based on 0 user-votes
    • 0.00/5

I"m Dying Up Here (TV-Show)0.0/5 (0 Votes)

0.0 / 5
  • Users having this show in their filter
  • This show IS NOT in your filter Add to filter

Last episode:

(Screencap by tvmaze.com)
aired 2018-05-21 (6 days ago)
Bete Noire
Season: 2 | Episode: 3
Rate now!
» episode summary
» full episode guide

Next episode:

airs 2018-05-28 (in 22 hours )
The Mattresses
Season: 2 | Episode: 4

Goldie asks Roy to perform at a telethon, but he and Eddie skip out to deal with Roy's financial troubles. Cassie starts to doubt her relationship with Eddie. Ralph and Adam collect on a long overdue debt. Nick and Dawn get surprised by unwanted guests who drop by Goldie's. The comics stage an intervention for Fitzy, which Ron spins into a party.

Find I"m Dying Up Here on
amazon DVD BluRay
Instant Video
Watch instantly on your PS3, Xbox, Kindle Fire, iPad, PC and other devices.

Show Summary

Set in the celebrated and infamous L.A. stand-up comedy scene of the '70s, where the careers of most comedy superstars began, "I'm Dying Up Here" delves into the inspired and damaged psyches that inhabit the hilarious, but complex business of making an audience laugh. The series is based on William Knoedelseder's book of the same name.

Showtime Started:

Sorry, currently no summary available for this episode
  • s02e04
    in 22 hours

• s02e03
    6 days ago
    I

Goldie is rattled by a break in. New comic Dawn Lima takes the main stage. Edgar and Arnie stumble upon a risky money-making enterprise. Nick moves in with Bill. Ron's sitcom stardom brings unexpected repercussions, while Eddie writes jokes for his idol Roy's Tonight Show appearance.

• s02e02
    2 weeks ago
    I

Goldie contents with her daughter Amanda's vow of silence. Adam tags along with Ron to Soul Train and meets the show's producer. Cassie travels home to Texas for a wedding, where she faces some difficult choices from her past.

• s02e01
    3 weeks ago
    I

Goldie looks to expand her comedy empire with the help of a friend, while her estranged daughter Amanda resurfaces. Cassie awaits the premiere of her comedy special. Ralph, Nick and Bill hit the road on a comedy tour.

• s01e10
    9 months ago
    I

In the season finale, a shocking event changes everything.

• s01e09
    10 months ago
    I

Goldie grapples with Marty and Eli over creative control; the comics rally around Bill; Nick is forced to make a fateful decision after being given an ultimatum from his agent; Barton and Teddy's scheming could spell disaster for Adam.

• s01e08
    10 months ago
    I

Nick reevaluates his relationship with Tawny; Maggie gives Ron a self-help book; Barton proposes a deal with Goldie's rival.

• s01e07
    10 months ago
    I

Goldie believes she has misjudged her relationship with Eli; Eddie helps Cassie, but has ulterior motives; Ralph and Edgar's road trip ends badly; Bill helps Nick with a problem.

• s01e06
    10 months ago
    I

Nick books a life-changing gig; Adam questions Barton about his accommodations; Bill tags along on Sully's sales call; Eddie and Ron go on a double date.

• s01e05
    11 months ago
    I

Goldie pitches an idea that Eli thinks he can sell; Nick returns after a hiatus; Adam starts a handyman job; a visit from Ralph's Vietnam buddy forces him to face things from the past.

• s01e04
    11 months ago
    03:15
    I

Goldie's ex-husband asks for a favor; a fan shows her love for Eddie; Bill takes Cassie to a party at the Riot House; Adam meets his comedy idol; Cassie struggles with being a woman in the comedy world.

• s01e03
    11 months ago
    I

After defying Goldie, Edgar tries to get back into her good graces; Cassie tests controversial material; Adam, Eddie and Ron work together to take down a ventriloquist; Bill tries to keep his family entertained; Goldy makes a tough decision.

• s01e02
    11 months ago
    I

Goldie taps Bill, Ralph and Edgar for an industry showcase; Bill's father and sister fly in for a show; Adam helps Goldie with handy work at her house.

• s01e01
    12 months ago
    I

Comedians struggle to make it big in the Los Angeles comedy scene of the 1970s. In the opener, stand-ups at L.A.'s primo comedy club react to a rising star's appearance on 'The Tonight Show.' Meanwhile, Boston transplants Eddie and Ron are surprised by their unorthodox accommodations; and young up-and-comer Adam is forced into a compromising situation by his manager.